- Preparing for the Field, Trinidad
- ca. 1838
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 3/4 inches (24.8 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Almond tree"; lower center: "Preparing for the Field"; lower right: "see sketch of Black H[...]"
Watermark: "Collins | 1824"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Bridgens, active 1838, British, Preparing for the Field, Trinidad, ca. 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.