IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, Le Pont Royal, Paris, ca. 1828
Le Pont Royal, Paris
- ca. 1828
- Watercolor with pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/8 x 9 1/2 inches (14.3 x 24.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | chimneys (architectural elements) | cityscape | clouds | figures | river | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- France | Paris | Pont Royal | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Canaletto in England (Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery, 1993-10-14 - 1994-01-09) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
English Landscape (Paul Mellon Collection) 1630-1850 (Yale Center for British Art, 1977-04-19 - 1977-07-17) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.