View of the Thuilleries and Bridge, taken from the Quai d'Orsai
- Additional Title(s):
Veue des Thuilleries et du Pont, Prise du Quai d'Orsai.
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 24 3/4 inches (40 × 62.9 cm), Plate: 9 3/4 × 20 3/4 inches (24.8 × 52.7 cm), Image: 6 7/8 × 17 3/4 inches (17.5 × 45.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "2"
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn & Etch'd by Thos. Girtin | View of the Thuilleries and Bridge | taken from the Quay D'Orsai."; lower right: "Aquatinted by F.C. Lewis | Veue des Thuilleries et du Pont | Prise du Quai D'Orsai." : lower center: "London: Pub'd. Dec'r 16th, 1802, by T & J, Girtin, No. 330 Oxford Street."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Palais des Tuileries | Paris | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of the Thuilleries and Bridge, taken from the Quai d'Orsai, 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.