- Rolling Fields, Mountains in Distance
- Watercolor, gouache, gum arabic on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 5 1/4 inches (9.5 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "23 | P14"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "23"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sully, 1783–1872, American, Rolling Fields, Mountains in Distance, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.