View of the Thuilleries & Bridge & C. | taken from Pont de la Concorde
- Additional Title(s):
Vue des Thuilleries et du Pont, & c. | prise du Pont de la Concorde
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 24 5/8 inches (40 × 62.5 cm), Image: 7 7/8 × 55 1/4 inches (20 × 140.3 cm), Plate: 10 3/4 × 24 3/8 inches (27.3 × 61.9 cm)
Lettered lower left: "Drawn & Etch'd by Thos. Girtin | View of the Thuilleries & Bridge, & c. | taken from Pont de la Concorde | Subscription Print"; lower right: "Aquatinted by W. Pickett | Vue des Thuilleries et du Pont, & c. | prise du Pont de la Concorde" ; lower center: "London Pub. Jan.15, 1803 by Jon. Girtin, No. 330, Oxford Street"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | Europe | France | Jardins des Tuileries | Palais des Tuileries | Paris | Pont de la Concorde | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of the Thuilleries & Bridge & C. | taken from Pont de la Concorde, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.