Print made by Richard Banks Harraden, 1778–1862, British, On the Banks of the Marne below the Bridge at Charenton 1803; Plate 19 from Views in Paris, the Emanuel Volume tracing of the plate B1981.25.2628, 1803
- On the Banks of the Marne below the Bridge at Charenton 1803; Plate 19 from Views in Paris, the Emanuel Volume tracing of the plate B1981.25.2628
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | cityscape | river
- Associated Places:
- Charenton-le-Pont | Europe | France | Marne | Pont de Charenton-le-Pont | Val-de-Marne | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.