Thomas Girtin, 1775–1802, British, View of the Pont St.Michel, taken from the Pont Neuf, 1803 (study for Plate 4 from Views in Paris), 1803
View of the Pont St.Michel, taken from the Pont Neuf, 1803 (study for Plate 4 from Views in Paris)
- Graphite tracing on laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 12 3/16in. (18.1 x 31cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris | Europe | France | Paris | Pont Neuf | Pont Saint Michel | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.