- Watercolor, gouache, pen, brown ink, and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 x 9 7/8 inches (34.6 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, within margin, lower left: "609"; in graphite across lower margin, in graphite: [...]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bachelors | dinner | eating | feast | food | genre subject | hall | meal | men | sportsmen
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.