- Two Drawings on One Sheet: Sky Study - Turner's Principle (no. 11); Landscape With Hills and Tree (no. 12)
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 15/16 × 8 11/16 inches (27.8 × 22.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper right: "No.11"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, center right: "No.12"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "60"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "61"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sully, 1783–1872, American, Two Drawings on One Sheet: Sky Study - Turner's Principle (no. 11); Landscape With Hills and Tree (no. 12), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.