IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Thomas Gaugain, 1748–1812, French, Diligence and Dissipation: Good Advice from an Old Servant to the Young Ones (Plate 2), 1797
Diligence and Dissipation: Good Advice from an Old Servant to the Young Ones (Plate 2)
- Stipple engraving, open letter proofs
- Sheet: 18 1/8 x 20 13/16in. (46 x 52.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | literary theme | servants | vase | women | yawning
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Mark (Andrew Mark), Ledbury, James Northcote, history painting, and the Fables, Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, 2014, pp. 90, 95, fig. 83, NJ18.N79 L43 2014 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.