IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Frederic Watts, 1817–1904, British, Study for a Circular Ceiling Decoration, undated
Study for a Circular Ceiling Decoration
- Pen and brown ink and black ink and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 × 6 inches (21.4 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "22"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | clouds | figure study
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.