George Frederick Watts, 1817–1904, British, Studies for the Angels in The Court of Death, undated
Studies for the Angels in The Court of Death
- Black ink and brown ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 × 7 1/8 inches (22.9 × 18.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | figure study | wings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.