IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Swinburne, 1765–1847, Dustanborough Castle, undated
- Watercolor over graphite with scraping-out on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper mounted to thick, slightly textured, beige card
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 16 7/8 inches (31.1 × 42.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | beach | boats | castle | cliffs | marine art | rocks (landforms) | sea | seashores | ships | shores (landforms) | waves
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.