St. Peter's and Environs, Rome
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 17 1/8 inches (29.2 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Rome"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "Rome 1819"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | Grand Tour | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Weld, 1774–1856, Irish, St. Peter's and Environs, Rome, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.