IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Isaac Weld, 1774–1856, Irish, St. Peter's and Environs, Rome, 1819
St. Peter's and Environs, Rome
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 17 1/8 inches (29.2 × 43.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Rome"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "Rome 1819"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | Grand Tour | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.