1) (ll) Lake at Davos, 2) (lr) Entrance of the Pass to Segnes, 3) (ur) Wiesen
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: 4) (ur) Pass Leading to Rhine 5) (ll) Mountainous Landscape with Tower, 6) (ur) Mountainous Landscape with Lake, 7) (lr) Mountainous Landscape with River
- Pen in black ink, gray ink, gray wash, graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 7/16 × 15 inches (24 × 38.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Pass leading to | Co[...]; inscribed extensively on verso in pen and black ink, beginning: "Journal 1817"; in graphite, lower right: "entrance to pass to | Segnes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Weld, 1774–1856, Irish, 1) (ll) Lake at Davos, 2) (lr) Entrance of the Pass to Segnes, 3) (ur) Wiesen, 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.