Waterfall and Distant Mountains
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 6 5/8 inches (26 × 16.8 cm)
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in pen and black ink, lower right: "PS Munn | 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cascade | landscape | mountains | river | rocks (landforms) | stream | trees | water | waterfall
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Sandby Munn, 1773–1845, British, Waterfall and Distant Mountains, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.