View of Kensington Palace from across the Round Pond
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, white gouache, and scratching out on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 14 1/4 inches (21.9 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed in ink, lower left: "W. Evans, 1832"
Signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "W. Evans, 1832"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | palace | pond | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kensington | Kensington Palace | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
William Evans of Bristol, 1809–1858, British, View of Kensington Palace from across the Round Pond, 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.