William M. Larkins, 1901–1974, British, Sketchbook, 1920
- Graphite, pen and ink and watercolor
- Sheet: 7 1/8 x 10in. (18.1 x 25.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.