- Marine Pier, Brighton - Sunset
- Watercolor, pen, red ink, graphite, and gum on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 9 3/4 inches (16.5 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Copley Fielding"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Copley Fielding"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | cliff | fishing | house | landscape | marine art | pier | sunset
- Associated Places:
- Brighton | East Sussex | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Anthony Vandyke Copley Fielding, 1787–1855, British, Marine Pier, Brighton - Sunset, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.