Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Standing Woman with Folded Hands, undated
Standing Woman with Folded Hands
- Pen and brown ink, and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 5 3/4in. (24.7 x 14.6cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | folded | hands | standing | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.