IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Woman 'Cleopatra', undated
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Album of Original Sketches by Sir Joshua Reynolds
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 8 inches (19 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, center right: "Cleopatra"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.