Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Young Man Standing, undated
Young Man Standing
- Pen and brown ink, with graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 7 11/16 x 8 1/4in. (19.5 x 21cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | leaning | man | youth
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.