Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Four Sketches of Man, undated
Four Sketches of Man
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- 8 9/16 x 7 1/2in. (21.8 x 19cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | sketches
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.