Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Woman in Long Dress, undated
Woman in Long Dress
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 × 7 inches (19.5 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Do"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | figure study | sketch | standing | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.