Sir Joshua Reynolds, 1723–1792, British, Woman in Long Dress, undated
Woman in Long Dress
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 11/16 × 7 inches (19.5 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Do"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | figure study | sketch | standing | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.