- Various Shipping off the Coast
- Graphite, pen and ink, wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 12 3/8in. (21.3 x 31.4cm) and Sheet: 8 3/8 × 12 3/8 inches (21.3 × 31.4 cm)
Collector's mark, on verso: "I | B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- men | ocean | rowboat | sails | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Greenwood, 1727–1792, American, active in Britain (from 1763), Various Shipping off the Coast, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.