John Greenwood, 1727–1792, American, active in Britain (from 1763), Various Shipping off the Coast, undated
Various Shipping off the Coast
- Graphite, pen and ink, wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 12 3/8in. (21.3 x 31.4cm) and Sheet: 8 3/8 × 12 3/8 inches (21.3 × 31.4 cm)
Collector's mark, on verso: "I | B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- men | ocean | rowboat | sails | ships
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.