Four Studies for Two Figural Designs
- Former Title(s):
Views of Stylized Figure in Single Pose
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Three Figure Studies
- between 1910 and 1915
- Pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 x 4 1/2 inches (17.8 x 11.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower right: "SCH. 100 - CD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | design | figure | study (visual work) | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Four Studies for Two Figural Designs, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.