Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Three Figure Studies, between 1910 and 1915
Three Figure Studies
- Former Title(s):
Views of Female Figure
- between 1910 and 1915
- Pen and black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 x 4 1/2 inches (17.8 x 11.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "SCH 105 - CD ."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | figure | figure study | study (visual work) | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.