- Frieze of Four Dancing Figures
- between 1910 and 1915
- Brushed black ink on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 17 3/4 inches (14.6 x 45.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper center: "SCH. 108 - CD."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dance | figure | figure study | frieze (entablature component) | study (visual work) | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Frieze of Four Dancing Figures, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.