IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Two Dancing Figures and Five Studies for a Mother and Child Grouping, between 1910 and 1915
Two Dancing Figures and Five Studies for a Mother and Child Grouping
- Former Title(s):
Figure Studies of Female
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Two Dancing Figures and Four Sculptural Studies
- between 1910 and 1915
- Brushed black ink, graphite, red colored pencil on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 17 3/4 inches (14.6 x 45.1 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "SCH .109 - CD."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | child | dance | figure | figure study | mothers | study (visual work) | Vorticism
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Drawings by Henri Gaudier-Brzeska (Yale Center for British Art, 1987-02-04 - 1987-03-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.