- Boats on Shore, Evening, Blakeney
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 15 1/4 inches (30.2 × 38.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite and pen and black ink, center: "Evening Blakeney | Martin Hardie | April 1947."
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Martin Hardie"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | evening | seashore | water
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Martin Hardie, 1875–1952, British, Boats on Shore, Evening, Blakeney, 1947
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.