Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Two Dancing Figures, between 1910 and 1915
Two Dancing Figures
- Former Title(s):
Bowing Figure and Lifting Figure
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Figure Study
- between 1910 and 1915
- Brushed black ink on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 x 8 7/8 inches (17.8 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "NH3 10T - CD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dance | figure | figure study | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.