- Portrait of a Woman
- between 1910 and 1915
- Black chalk on thin, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 8 3/8 inches (29.5 x 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in black chalk lower right in monogram: "HB."
Signed in black chalk lower right in monogram: "HB.". Not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | portrait | Vorticism | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Portrait of a Woman, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.