- Seated Female Figure
- between 1910 and 1915
- Pen and green ink and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 8 3/8 inches (29.8 x 21.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and green ink lower left: "H Gaudier Brzseska"; in graphite lower right: "HB 104 N - CD"
Signed in pen and green ink lower left: "H Gaudier Brzseska". Not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure | figure study | life drawing | sitting | study (visual work) | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Seated Female Figure, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.