A Woodcutter and Other Studies
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 7 5/8 inches (29.8 x 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout: [shorthand]; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "2023"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- axe | basket | figure study | genre subject | hats | men | sitting | standing
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Hills, 1769–1844, British, A Woodcutter and Other Studies, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.