Print made by William Sharp, active 1819–ca. 1837, British, Made. Nina Sontag, 1829
Made. Nina Sontag
- Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 3/4in. (41.9 x 32.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of Mr. George L. Green
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | portrait | singer
- Associated People:
- Sontag, Henriette, later Countess Rossi (1806–1854), German operatic soprano
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.