Print made by Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Plyctolophus Galeritus. Greater Sulphur-crested Cockatoo, 1832
Plyctolophus Galeritus. Greater Sulphur-crested Cockatoo.
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 22 x 15 1/8 inches (55.9 x 38.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of George E. Dix, B.A. 1934, M.A. 1942
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | bird | branch | cockatoo | leaves
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.