attributed to John Absolon, 1815–1895, British, Peasant Girls, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 × 9 1/2 inches (32.4 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "W. Hunt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | branches | children | dresses | genre subject | gesturing | girls | peasants | playing | pool | reflections | rocks (landforms) | trees | water
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.