- Nine Dancing Figures, in Three Registers
- between 1910 and 1915
- Black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream machine-made laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 7 1/8 inches (22.9 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "143"; in pen and black ink upper right: "143"; inscribed on back upper left in graphite: "144"; in pen and black ink upper left: "144"; in graphite lower right: "N H 101 - CD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dance | figure | figure study | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Nine Dancing Figures, in Three Registers, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.