Two Figure Studies
- Former Title(s):
Totemic Mask Shown in 11 Views, Number 161
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies for a Head in Four Registers
- Part Of:
- between 1910 and 1915
- Black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream machine-made laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 7 1/8 inches (22.9 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "161"; in pen and black ink upper right: "161"; in graphite lower left: "N H 202 - CD"; inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "162"; in pen and black ink upper left: "162"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | figure | figure study | head | nude | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Two Figure Studies, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.