- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 10 1/8 inches (18.7 x 25.7 cm), Plate: 4 x 5 1/2 inches (10.2 x 14 cm), Image: 4 x 5 1/2 inches (10.2 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "5065"; lower left: "F.L.G. imp."; in black ink, lower left, written upside down: "trente sing(?) [illegible signature]"; in graphite, lower right: "Printed by F. L. Griggs at Chipping Camden 1926 XI [...]"
Collector's mark: Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs (Lugt 760a)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "Paul Drury '26"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Paul Drury. 1926"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bindle | child | church | daughter | dress | evening | father | fence | gate | genre subject | girl | hay | journey | landscape | man | pastoral | path | peasants | queen ann's lace | rural | sheaf | town | travel | trees | village | walking | wall | weathervane
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Connections (Yale Center for British Art, 2011-05-26 - 2011-09-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
20th Century Works on Paper (Yale Center for British Art, 2000-01-27 - 2000-04-30) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]