- De la Parade du Demi-Cercle sur le Coup, de Quarte Basse
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 11 1/8 × 17 11/16 inches (28.3 × 44.9 cm) and Sheet: 9 11/16 × 16 3/4 inches (24.6 × 42.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "De la parade du demi-cercle sur le coup, de quarte basse."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Gwin, 1700–1769, De la Parade du Demi-Cercle sur le Coup, de Quarte Basse, 1763
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.