- De la Parade Dequinte sur le Coup de Quinte
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 10 3/4 × 17 1/2 inches (27.3 × 44.5 cm) and Sheet: 9 3/8 × 16 11/16 inches (23.8 × 42.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "De le parade de quinte sur le coup de quinte."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Gwin, 1700–1769, De la Parade Dequinte sur le Coup de Quinte, 1763
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.