- De la Risposte de Prime Aprés Avoir Paré le Coup de Seconde
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 10 3/4 × 16 inches (27.3 × 40.6 cm) and Sheet: 9 1/8 × 14 15/16 inches (23.2 × 37.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "De la risposte de prime aprés avoir paré le coup de seconde."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Gwin, 1700–1769, De la Risposte de Prime Aprés Avoir Paré le Coup de Seconde, 1763
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.