- Position de la Garde Italienne de L'Epée & Poignard
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and gray ink and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 10 3/4 × 15 15/16 inches (27.3 × 40.5 cm) and Sheet: 9 1/4 × 14 7/8 inches (23.5 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Position de la Garde. Italienne de l'epée & poignard."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Gwin, 1700–1769, Position de la Garde Italienne de L'Epée & Poignard, 1763
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.