Outskirts of the Forest
- Etching on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 x 19 1/2 inches (34.6 x 49.5 cm), Plate: 9 5/8 x 12 inches (24.4 x 30.5 cm), and Image: 7 1/2 x 10 1/4 inches (19.1 x 26 cm)
Lettering lower left: "David Cox | Proof"; lower center: "Outskirts of the forest"; lower right: "E. Raddclyffe | Art-Union of London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | forest | man | sheep | shepherd | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Radclyffe, 1809–1863, British, Outskirts of the Forest, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.