- Lancaster Sands
- Etching on medium, cream, smooth wove paper
- Sheet: 13 5/8 x 19 1/2 inches (34.6 x 49.5 cm), Plate: 9 1/2 x 12 inches (24.1 x 30.5 cm), and Image: 7 5/8 x 10 1/4 inches (19.4 x 26 cm)
Lettering lower left: "David Cox | Proof"; lower center: "Lancaster Sands"; lower right: "E. Raddcylffe | Art-Union of London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | clouds | dog (animal) | horses (animals) | landscape | men
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Radclyffe, 1809–1863, British, Lancaster Sands, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.