- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 x 10 1/4 inches (19.7 x 26 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "JMartin 1833"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink lower left: "JMartin 1833"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | hills | landscape | sea
- Associated Places:
- Dover | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Martin, 1789–1854, British, Dover, 1833
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.