- Decorative Sterns of Three Ships
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 10 11/16 × 16 3/4 inches (27.1 × 42.5 cm) and Sheet: 3 1/2 × 8 7/16 inches (8.9 × 21.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Holland[er?]; inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Angler"; inscribed in graphite, lower right: "[Francone?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Cartwright, c.1789–1829, British, Decorative Sterns of Three Ships, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.