Samuel Palmer, 1805–1881, British, active in Italy (1837–39), Kensington Gardens, ca. 1848
- ca. 1848
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 x 14 5/8 inches (25.7 x 37.1 cm)
Signed in artist's hand in pen and black ink, lower left: "S.Palmer"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | gardens | landscape | sky | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Greater London | Kensington | Kensington Gardens | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.