- Half-length Portrait of Man in Peasant Dress
- Lithograph on medium, slighly textured, beige, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Mount: 8 9/16 × 6 9/16 inches (21.7 × 16.7 cm) and Sheet: 8 5/16 × 6 3/8 inches (21.1 × 16.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "20"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "[Wilkie?]"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Yale University Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Half-length Portrait of Man in Peasant Dress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.